1. in a speech at the Phoenix convention center last night, Donald Trump backed down from his campaign promise to deport 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States, instead promising only to deport those who are arrested. With this, and his other immigration proposals last night he departed very little from what the rest of the Republican candidates have been saying during the primary season.
2. Mexico’s president said that Mexico would not be paying for a wall on the border of the United States while Trump said that Mexico would even if they don’t know it yet. Looks like the meeting was a success!
3. Tropical Storm Hermine is headed for Florida’s gulf coast is it expected to be a weak hurricane by the time it hits on Friday, so if you’re in the area, stay out of the ocean and rivers you big dummy!
4. A signal that researchers originally believed to be from a star systems 94 light years away was actually probably from a local satellite, or your garage door opener or quite possibly your vacuum cleaner.
5. Unemployment claims are up but below 300,000 which means do you need to get off the couch and find a job! This is ridiculous. And I’m not talking about McDonald’s either. I’m talking about Walmart. Stop playing No Man’s Sky and start filling out applications!